Making sense of advertising and digital marketing
Adsensia is a comprehensive resource of all the tools and tactics you need to build out a compelling digital marketing strategy. At a high level, digital marketing is just all the things we do to grow an Internet business through multiple digital channels.
That can mean anything from:
- Acquiring more traffic
- Pulling in more leads
- Closing more sales
- Increasing repeat purchases
There are a ton of different ways to do this. For example, if you’re interested in more traffic, you could:
- Increase your rankings on search engines and drive more free, organic traffic
- Post great content on social media and get more people visiting your site
- Send more emails to your existing users and get them visiting you more often
If you wanted to pull in more leads, some things you could try are:
- Create some great new content and give it away, in exchange for an email address
- Set up a sales funnel that asks users to enter their phone number to receive a free quote
- Launch an Adwords campaign with the goal of getting prospects to schedule a call
If you were interested in closing more sales, you might try:
- Create a page that ranks on Google for “<competitor name> alternative”
- Set up a remarketing campaign for users that visited your site but didn’t purchase
- Create an abandoned-cart email that reminds users to complete their purchase
That’s a brief overview of what digital marketing is. Here’s a list of some of our favorite tools and services to help youdevelop a digital marketing strategy and achieve any of these goals.
Our Favorite Digital Marketing Tools & Services
- KWfinder is an easy to use, simple keyword research tool that is extremely useful for anybody from beginners to experts.
- Ahrefs has a keywords explorer tool that is more complex and a bit harder to pick up if you’re a beginner, but is an excellent way to do keyword research.
- SEMrush is a great keyword research tool, as well as a comprehensive platform to help you with all of your SEO needs.
- Keywords everywhere is an extension that lets you see search volume every time you search for something right in your browser.
- Drip is a powerful email platform that lets you customize email campaigns using their simple visual workflow builder.
- Mailchimp is an easy way to add contacts to your lists, create automation campaigns, and helps you track customers from lead to rabid fan.
- Convert Kit is a laser focused email marketing platform that helps you convert and integrate your email marketing with ecommerce, landing pages, and more.
- Active Campaign gives you the power to automate your email marketing and sales, especially useful as a CRM for a small business.
- Lucid Chart lets you create powerful process flows to help you create content strategies, automation workflows, and anything else.
- Screaming frog crawls your site just like Google does and helps you understand every problem you’re facing so you can fix it and drive traffic to your site.
- Browseo is a great tool to peak behind the curtain and show you exactly how any third party bot or search engine sees your site.
- Redirect Path is an easy way to see any redirect path your pages are taking.
- Social Bee has a social media management tool to help you simplify and manage your social media efforts across accounts.