Making sense of advertising and digital marketing
Adsensia is a comprehensive resource of all the tools and tactics you need to build out a compelling digital marketing strategy. At a high level, digital marketing is just all the things we do to grow an Internet business through multiple digital channels.
That can mean anything from:
- Acquiring more traffic
- Pulling in more leads
- Closing more sales
- Increasing repeat purchases
There are a ton of different ways to do this. For example, if you’re interested in more traffic, you could:
- Increase your rankings on search engines and drive more free, organic traffic
- Post great content on social media and get more people visiting your site
- Send more emails to your existing users and get them visiting you more often
If you wanted to pull in more leads, some things you could try are:
- Create some great new content and give it away, in exchange for an email address
- Set up a sales funnel that asks users to enter their phone number to receive a free quote
- Launch an Adwords campaign with the goal of getting prospects to schedule a call
If you were interested in closing more sales, you might try:
- Create a page that ranks on Google for “<competitor name> alternative”
- Set up a remarketing campaign for users that visited your site but didn’t purchase
- Create an abandoned-cart email that reminds users to complete their purchase
That’s a brief overview of what digital marketing is. Here’s a list of some of our favorite tools and services to help youdevelop a digital marketing strategy and achieve any of these goals.
Our Favorite Digital Marketing Tools & Services
SEO & Keyword Research
- KWfinder is an easy to use, simple keyword research tool that is extremely useful for anybody from beginners to experts.
- Ahrefs has a keywords explorer tool that is more complex and a bit harder to pick up if you’re a beginner, but is an excellent way to do keyword research.
- SEMrush is a great keyword research tool, as well as a comprehensive platform to help you with all of your SEO needs.
- ClickMinded’s SEO SOP Toolkit has step-by-step instructions that you can use to grow organic traffic.
- Using SEO checklists are a powerful way to make sure you’re not missing anything surrounding on-page optimization, off-page optimization or technical SEO. Get started with this SEO checklist. Using Drupal? Try this Drupal SEO checklist.
- Instapage is a customizable landing page builder with various features to help you create any kind of landing page you need.
- Thrive Architect is the easiest way to quickly go from idea to real results quickly.
- Landing Page Review, a personalised audit of your website to provided recommendations on how you can increase the conversion rate.
- Drip is a powerful email platform that lets you customize email campaigns using their simple visual workflow builder.
- Mailchimp is an easy way to add contacts to your lists, create automation campaigns, and helps you track customers from lead to rabid fan.
- ConvertKit is a laser focused email marketing platform that helps you convert and integrate your email marketing with ecommerce, landing pages, and more.
- Lucid Chart lets you create powerful process flows to help you create content strategies, automation workflows, and anything else.
- ClickMinded’s digital marketing template library is an archive of templates to help marketers.
- If you’re considering a career change and you’re applying for digital marketing jobs, use this social media manager resume template for a social media manager position, as well as this SEO specialist resume template for search engine optimization specialist jobs.
- If you are asking your employees to engage in your social media activities, ensure you have a company social media policy to provide guidelines and protect your company’s image.
- Yoast SEO is a powerful SEO plugin with free and paid options to help you in every aspect of SEO from XML sitemaps to on-page optimization.
- Abralytics is an easy-to-use Google Analytics alternative that’s privacy-friendly.
- If you haven’t setup your email marketing sales funnel yet, try the free ClickMinded email marketing course.